Get your Graduate Visa processed by our Migration Agents for $990
Our Services includes:
- Fixed fee of $990 (including GST)
- Consultation with a migration agent
- Fast processing
- Experienced migration agents & migration lawyers
A graduate visa will be right for you if meet the following basic criteria:
- A recently completed higher education degree; or
- A qualification related to an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list.
- Hold an eligible student visa
- Have completed your studies within the last 6 months
- Have valid health insurance policy
- Be able to demonstrate English proficiency (overall score of 6 in IELTS, or average of 50 in PTE)
- Have a police check from the Australian Federal Police
- Be under 50 years of age
Graduate visa streams
Graduate work stream
For those with qualifications that relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list.
Visa duration: 18 months
Post-study work stream
The post-study work stream is suitable for those with a higher education degree, regardless of field of study.
The duration of the visa varies based on course type:
- PhD: 4 years
- Masters by Research: 3 years
- Masters by Coursework or Bachelor Degree: 2 years
Including family members
Your spouse or de facto partner as well as dependent children can be included in the application. You will need to provide evidence of the relationship.
Application fees due to the Department of Home Affairs area as follows:
- Application – $1,650
- Dependent (over 18) – $825
- Dependent (under 18) – $415