Sponsored Work Visas

Temporary & permanent visas for living and working in Australia

Our team of migration agents and lawyers in Sydney and Melbourne will handle your application from visa selection to visa submission, making working in Australia simpler than ever. We work with your employer to make visa process easy for both you and your sponsor.

Is a Sponsored Work Visa right for me?

A sponsored work visa will be right for you if you are:

  • Currently, or are soon to be employed. If you’re not sure how to start the conversation with your employer, we’ll speak to them for you.
  • Under 50 years of age for temporary visas, or under 45 years of age if you are staying permanently.
  • Hold a position on the relevant skilled occupations list.
  • Meet the skills and qualifications requirements of that position.
  • Meet the English, character, and medical requirements.

If you don’t have an employer who will sponsor you, then consider applying for an independent skilled visa.

Popular Visas

Standard Business Sponsorship

The first stage to a business being able to sponsor employees on a TSS (482) visa, is becoming a standard business sponsor.
Learn more

TSS – Temporary Skills Shortage Visa (subclass 482)

The TSS visa replaces the 457 as the fundamental visa used for sponsoring foreign workers in Australia. The TSS has its own unique requirements many of which need to be met at the time of lodgement, and different streams based on occupation type that affect prospects for permanent residency.

186 Visa

Move permanently to Australia with a 186 visa. This visa has similar requirements to a TSS (482), but with additional requirements.

494 Visa

Work in regional locations and move to Australia permanently with a 494 visa. You’ll need to hold a position with an employer in a rural area to stay in Australia.

Make an Enquiry