1300 92 11 14

PocketLegal consists of experienced migration agents and lawyers. We are familiar with all Australian visa types, so whether you are a sponsor, wanting to bring your partner or family to Australia, or seeking a way to stay in Australia, our immigration agents are here to help.

sponsored work visas

Sponsored Work Visas

Working visas through sponsorship by an Australian employer. These are both Temporary or Permanent visas such as subclasses 482 (TSS), 186 and 187 visas.

Learn More

Skilled Independent Visas

Skilled Independent Visas

Visas that grant you permanent residency without the need for an Australian sponsor. These include subclasses 189, 190, and 489.

Learn More

TSS (Temporary Skills Shortage) Visa (482)

TSS (482) Visas

The basic visa for sponsoring foreign workers in Australia. It is similar to the 457, but with some significant differences in requirements.

Learn More

Partner Visa

Partner Visas

There’s nothing more important than spending time with the ones you love. Our migration agents will find a way for you to join or stay with your partner in Australia.

Learn More

Graduate Visa (485)

Graduate Visas

The Graduate Visa (485) allows students to stay in Australia and kickstart their career.

Learn More

Tourist Visa

Tourist Visas

Travelling to Australia requires a Visitor or Business Visa. We will provide you with the necessary documentation and assist you with the relevant application.

Learn More

Our clients tell it like it is