(02) 8385 1451

To travel to Australia for holiday or business requires a valid short travel entry permit, such as a Visitor or Business Visa. We can provide you with the necessary documentation and assist you with the relevant application.

Primary Options


This visa lets you visit for up to 12 months and you can apply from in Australia or offshore. If you hold a certain passport, you might be able to apply for a free or cheaper visa.

Business Visitor

This visa is for a short business visit, such as making a general business or employment enquiry, negotiations or participating in a conference. You must be offshore when the application is lodged and granted.

Working Holiday

If you are between 18 – 31 and hold a passport from an eligible country, you can work and holiday in Australia for up to 1 year. If you are willing to do specified work in a regional area, you may be able to extend for a second year.

Sydney Office

162 Redfern Street
Redfern 2016

Located 5 mins from Redfern Station, and less than 1km from the Department of Immigration.