(02) 8385 1451

Our team of migration agents in Sydney will handle your application from visa selection to visa submission, making working in Australia simpler than ever. We work with your employer to make visa process easy for both you and your sponsor.

Is a Sponsored Work Visa right for me?

A sponsored work visa will be right for you if you are:

  • Currently, or are soon to be employed. If you’re not sure how to start the conversation with your employer, we’ll speak to them for you.
  • Under 50 years of age for temporary visas, or under 45 years of age if you are staying permanently.
  • Hold a position on the relevant skilled occupations list.
  • Meet the skills and qualifications requirements of that position.
  • Meet the English, character, and medical requirements.

If you don’t have an employer who will sponsor you, then consider applying for an independent skilled visa.

Popular Visas

Standard Business Sponsorship

The first stage to a business being able to sponsor employees on a 457 [soon to be TSS] visa, is becoming a standard business sponsor.
Learn more

457 Visa

Stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years with a 457 visa. Our immigration lawyers will help you find a occupation that fits your position, and make sure your employer is a registered sponsor.

186 Visa

Move permanently to Australia with a 186 visa. This visa has similar requirements to a 457, but has additional requirements.

187 Visa

Work in regional locations and move to Australia permanently with a 187 visa. You’ll need to hold a position with an employer in a rural area for at least two years to stay in Australia.

Sydney Office

162 Redfern Street
Redfern 2016

Located 5 mins from Redfern Station, and less than 1km from the Department of Immigration.