We understand how important it is for your partner (and family) to join you in Australia as quickly as possible.
Partner visas are available to married, de facto and same-sex couples that live together in a genuine relationship. We can advise on the most suitable options and help you satisfy the relevant criteria.

Popular Options

Onshore Partner

Partner visas can often take over a year to process, so it is often best to apply onshore (Subclass 820). Depending on the visa you hold at the time of application, you may be able to secure working and travel rights while you await your decision.

Offshore Partner

You must be outside Australia when you apply and also when the Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is granted. You can be in or outside Australia when Partner visa (subclass 100) is granted.

Prospective Marriage

The Offshore Prospective Marriage visa is a temporary nine month visa (Subclass 300) for partners who want to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse. You will need to have made some arrangements for the ceremony, but the wedding does not need to be in Australia.

Visa Types